If you’ve spent any time with me here at TIDA, you know we feature a monthly Decorating Savvy Checklist to help you create that beautiful and enhanced home you’re after! If you’re new to TIDA, then let me honestly admit to you that because I’m a 95 mile-per-hour person, I’m a major list maker!
To help you on your “beautiful home quest,” select even one of the actions you can take THIS month to make immediate improvements to you nest and life!
- Evaluate the window shades. Replace or update any tired shades for better sun control or heat gain/loss. Remember, no chords in the kids’ rooms!
- Refresh the kids’ rooms for back to school. Declutter, repaint and add fun new artwork… frame some of their art projects from last year’s school year!
- Replace the kitchen or dining room light fixtures to markedly update the room for fall/winter entertaining. (Plus to enjoy yourself 24/7…365 days of the year!)
- Pick and plan any decorating project that must absolutely be completed by Christmas/New Years. (You’re almost too late for Christmas delivery…so ask about lead times before you order!)
- Plan a Labor Day barbecue and purchase fresh new plastic servers to spruce up what you already own.
As ever even small but savvy changes bring great rewards. Pick just 1 of the ideas above to get moving… and watch wonderful things happen at your place!