You know that room that’s still not quite right and that you’d love to facelift or transform? You’ve tried to find answers from design blogs, TV shows, or books – but they don’t deliver lasting results. Instead, you’re stuck with snippets of random information that lead to more frustration. We can help you get off the blog/book/TV merry-go-round to get real and your most beautiful results on the budget YOU set… and in 30 days!
Our 3-Step Room Perfecting Formula empowers you to get results using all or most of what you already own!
Design CPR’s engaging videos and workbooks show you exactly HOW to do it, WHEN to do it, and WHY you’re doing it. You can even start your total room facelift while you watch the videos!
Design CPR will give you exclusive access to our results-driven videos PLUS bonus cheat sheets, shortcuts, and access to our private Facebook Page reserved only for Design CPR users!
Start Your Design Journey Today
for ONLY $399 (Regularly $497)!Buy Now
Here Is What Is Inside Design CPR
The 3-Step Room Perfecting Formula
PART 1: Mastering Room Transforming Formulas Using
- Table top accessories
- Wall art
- How many accessories? Too many? Too few?
- Mastering bookcases, fireplace mantels, coffee tables, night stands, sideboards – any surface that holds a table top accessory
- Room transforming formulas professionals use in design show houses
PART 2: Mastering Color to Facelift a Room
- The 4-Step perfect wall color selection formula
- Conquering Open concept spaces
- Accent walls done wisely
- Wall paper 101
- Adding color through accessories alone
- Color rhythms advanced strategy
PART 3: Room Face Lifting with Furniture
- Perfecting your furniture layout without drawing
- Perfecting your furniture items, from $0-cost to fuller budget
PART 4: Climb into the Driver’s Seat
- The 3-Step Room Perfecting Formula
- Analyzing your room
- Where to start YOUR facelift transformation project
- Mapping out your EXACT steps
- Scheduling your steps, from calendaring your start date, each needed action step and your target completion!
- And finally…your beautifully transformed room in 30 days!
Plus These Powerful Bonus Resources:
Quick Result Cheat Sheet
- Project Scheduler
- Project Planner
- Budget Calculator
The Ultimate Accessory Resource Handbook: Gold Edition
- Contains over 100 online, in-store, and manufacturer accessory resources
- Find the perfect lighting, rugs, or pillows
- Variety of price points for any budget
Access to the Private Facebook Page for Design CPR Users
- Learn from a supportive community of like-minded design lovers
- Post questions, pictures, updates, and victories
Cheater Guide to Perfect Lamps & Lighting
- Learn secrets for lighting facelifts
- Pick the right size lamps and shades every time
- Cheater tool for mixing lamp shades
Re-usable 10% Shopping Coupon
- To Donna’s favorite boutique decor website
I’ve always been a ‘Dean’s List’ student, had a successful writing career, and produced wonderful meals at home. But, when it came to decorating my home, I was miserable. I knew I needed to decorate my home (after all, I’m the woman, and that’s a woman’s job, right??), but my attempts fell far short of being cohesive and peaceful, despite spending bunches of money on decorators who didn’t get me or simply wanted to sell me more stuff.
Well, guess what? After studying Design CPR, I HAVE A CLUE! I’m still growing in this area, avidly watching your videos and reading blogs, and still have a long way to go. But, YES! I’ve created a fresh Cape Cod style for an enclosed porch that leads from my bedroom.
I’ve completely flipped my existing living room furniture arrangement and accessories. I’ve curated our artwork. Man, I can’t tell you how just these changes have given my rooms an improved sense of peace and order. People who come in comment on the serenity of my home. I guess I need to take the other course before moving on to projects that require some greater expenses, like a bedroom/bath makeover.
Thank you! You did this.
– Fran. W
Donna Hoffman is AMAZING! I studied Interior Design 17 years ago and her knowledge and passion has renewed my love of design in a whole new practical way! I’m so grateful for Donna’s incredible talents and her desire to inspire and encourage SO MANY people on their own journey of making their home truly their home. Thank you so much Donna!
– Anne-Marie K.
The Interior Design Advocate™ team is 100% confident that you will love our product. That’s why we offer a no-questions asked, full money-back guarantee if you’re not fully satisfied. Just email us within 30 days of purchase and we’ll issue a full refund using the Customer Service form.